WAP Groups
Download Free Apps & Games @ PHONEKY.com

Bana-Ba-Kgomo - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* Bana-Ba-Kgomo > Topics

Subject: Ensured light
Replies: 7 Views: 1404

johnzi 7/12/2006 - 7:26:21
He who befriend with the good people,will also be a good one,but the one who befriend the bad one's will also be bad in all dimensions....PROVERBS CHAPTER 13 VERSE 20 *

johnzi 7/24/2006 - 1:30:06
I think the friendship thing is a very bad idea,because it drives you out of yourself and you'll be left with nothing in you...JUST DON'T HAVE ANY OF SO CALLED FRIENDS, But i don't mean you must make them your ENEMIES *

iltlhhmc 12/25/2006 - 6:37:25
I agree about the friends thing. Just do not have them. The 1 i thought was my friend hurt my back with the knife she stab me with. *

xxloslyf 1/13/2007 - 9:56:09
the friends thing is a very sensitive issue. in my lifetime and now I'm all alone and happy u just complicate u life. *

bluehope 6/22/2007 - 4:56:22
i beleive friendship is important when that friendship support your relationship with God. *

kuf4 24.01.08 - 10:07am
Some say's bad friend's are not to be wit the christian,4 evil communication corrupts.still then if christ died 4 the sinners,which you and your friends are;why do'nt you pray 4 your friends that God should change them 4 good.do not involve your self physicaly wit him/her but pray 4 God to change your friends. *

gabedeli 7.04.08 - 06:07am
Ok you guys can help me some after i became a christian i lost all my friends an my girlfriend i cant find friends anymore i have only like 3 friends left at church everyone has a click an im just not into being part of a click cuz when your in a click its nothing but pl who lie about things an those pl will back stab you it s*cks cuz i have no one to hang out with or watch movies with so wat do you guys make of that? How do i find friends an someday a new christian girlfriend *

joe.sa 18.04.08 - 03:00pm
Just hang in there G. Good things come to those who wait. *

* Bana-Ba-Kgomo Forum

Search:
topics replies

* Bana-Ba-Kgomo

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits

Custom Search